Terms and Conditions of hire
All bookings require a booking fee, which needs to be paid within 48 hours of the booking being made to secure your booking. The booking fee is £20 on all bookings in which a Bouncy Castle or Inflatable is booked. All booking fee's are non refundable but we can arrange for this to be used for another hire date or equipment.
This can be made via bank transfer. Please add your name and booking ID as reference.
Once we receive the deposit this will be deducted from your final payment. The £20 deposit fee is per booking and not for each piece of equipment or inflatable.
Once we receive your booking we will invoice you to pay the deposit, once this is received you will receive a further confirmation email.
If we do not receive the deposit within 48 hours the equipment will be available to be booked by someone else.
We understand that unplanned situations do occur. Such as bad weather conditions on the day of your hire (strong winds/heavy rain ect), if this does occur and we need to cancel for heath and safety, we will transfer your deposit to another date within 12 months of your hire.
The remaining balance is to be paid at the time of delivery. This must be paid in cash to the driver before any equipment or inflatable is set up. No payment no set up of inflatable. We do not except cheques or bank cards on the day of the hire.
If your booking is for a wedding the payment is needed to be paid in full 7 days before the hire date. We will send you a disclaimer form with will need to be signed and returned to us, we must receive this before your hire date. This is done as there is not always someone around to take the delivery and make the payment.
The following charges apply
Cancellations within 7 days of the hire date are subject to a 25% charge of the total hire charge.
Cancellations within 24 hours of the hire date are subject to a 50% charge of the total hire charge.
Cancellations within 4 hours of the delivery time or upon delivery will be subject to 100% charge of the total hire charge.
Should you need to cancel and if the cancellation is done within the above times the cancellation amount will include the deposit amount paid.
It is the hirers responsibility to check that there is the required space available to fit the inflatable, this includes the ceiling hight to the lowest part at indoor venues. All sizes for each inflatable is displayed on website in each inflatables description.
Upon delivery if the inflatable doest fit in the space provided, our staff will try to find an altenative space to fit the inflatable, but they only have a short time allocated to each booking and must keep to this time to unsure that our other deliveries are not disrupted. Should there be no where to fit the inflatable the hirer will be charged the total outstanding amount of the hire. We can not be held responsible for the inflatable not fitting.
Refusal of Delivery:
Should our team arrive at the delivery address or venue, and for what ever reason you as the hirer cancel the booking, there will be a 100% cancellation charge. Reduced to 50% if paid within 7 days. Bad weather is not a valid reason for turned us away without prior notice, and the cancellation charge will still apply.
We reserve the right to refuse a hire for any reason we feel that the heath and safety law will be broken, safety is our number one priority at all times. Al of our staff are fully trained in the safe use of inflatables and there say is final.
All cancellations need to be made via email or via telephone conversation, txt messages or voicemails are not acceptable. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation charge. Once we receive the cancellation will will then send you a cancellation email conforming the booking is cancelled, if you dont receive this please contact us.
Failure to pay on the day or within the 7 days of the cancellation your case will be pasted onto a debt collection company to recover these cost. If your case is passed on it may occur a 15% increase on the final bill.
We are a business that has day to day expenditures in order to run the company to the quality and commitment will do now, this is why we need these payment terms.
Hire Agreement and Disclaimer for Inflatables:
Any persons/organisation hiring our inflatables are responsible/liable for any damage or injuries occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. Persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk. These guidelines are for the safety of all persons using the inflatable, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment however caused.
On booking our equipment you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions above, you will also be required to sign a paper copy on the day on delivery of the equipment.
1. This children's castle has an age limit of 14 years. Please ensure that no one over this age uses the inflatable especially adults. This is due to safety, manufacturing and insurance reasons.
2. A responsible adult must supervise children at all times whilst on the inflatable.
3. Please do not allow anyone on the inflatable whilst inflating/deflating.
4. Children are not allowed to climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
5. Do not allow children to bounce on the front safety step. The safety step is to assist users in getting on/off safely.
6. Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the number of users to allow enough room for each child to play safely. Try to avoid small and large children using the inflatable at the same time.
7. All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed. We also recommend spectacles be removed.
8. No food or drinks to be consumed whilst on the inflatable to avoid both mess and possibility of choking.
9. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string as these make a terrible mess and can also stain the inflatable for which you will be liable for payment to clean or repair.
10. No smoking, fires or barbeques to be used within 20 meters of the inflatable.
11. No pets to be allowed on the inflatable.
12. It is advisable to ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems use the inflatable.
13. In the event of heavy rain it is strongly recommended that the inflatable is switched off for safety reasons. When safe to re-use switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing children back on.
14. Water fights are fun but do not spray water near the electric blower.
15. Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down.
16. Never switch the blower on and off whilst the inflatable is in use.
17. If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
18. Please remember if the castle is dirty or damaged when collected the hirer is liable for the full repair or cleaning costs.